Maximum m/ginseng 90 stk
Maximum EXTRA is the most comprehensive dietary supplement on the Danish market – with 13 vitamins, 10 minerals, herbs, royal jelly and ginseng G1000.
- 13 vitamins and 10 minerals
- Only one tablet per day
Recommended use:. 1 tablet per day with a meal, preferably breakfast
Maximum is Denmark’s Number One multi vitamin/mineral supplement – due to its unique and comprehensive content of all the vitamins and minerals you need – plus ginseng, royal jelly and other health-promoting substances. You get 13 vitamins and 10 minerals in one easy-to-swallow tablet to take with one of the main mails of your day.
Maximum may be used by adults and children aged 11+.
All vitamins and minerals have a number of documented effects, and some effects are shared by all. Below you see some of the most important characteristics:
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of a normal vision.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to a normal brain function and the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) contributes to a normal psychological function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the regulation of hormone activity.
- Biotin (Vitamin B8) contributes to the normal metabolism of macro nutrients and to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9) contributes to tissue growth during pregnancy, normal blood formation and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Plays a part in the cell multiplication process.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen (which has an impact on the normal function of blood vessels and bones) and the normal function of the nervous system.
- Vitamin D contributes to a normal blood calcium content and to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Calcium contributes to the normal neurotransmission and is necessary for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Magnesium contributes to the electrolyte balance and to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and to a normal transportation of oxygen in the body.
- Zinc contributes to a normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, a normal acid-base metabolism, the maintenance of bones, skin and hair, the maintenance of a normal testosterone level in the blood and the maintenance of a normal vision.
- Chromium contributes the normal metabolism of macronutrients and the maintenance of a normal blood sugar level.
- Organic amino selenium contributes to the normal formation of sperm cells and the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Molybdenum contributes to the normal metabolism of sulphur-containing amino acids.
- Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer helps to maintain mental and physical capacities in cases of weakness, exhaustion, tiredness and loss of concentration.
Calcium carbonate, stabilizer (microcrystalline cellulose), calcium-L-ascorbate, magnesium oxide, ferrous fumarate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulphate, ginseng root extract (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer), nicotinamide, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), magnesium salts of vegetable fatty acids and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (surface treatment), calcium citrate malate, L-selenium methionine, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, calcium-D-pantothenate, powdered guarana seeds (Paullinia cupana Kunth), manganese sulphate, pyridoxin hydrochloride, ginger root powder (Zingiber officinale Roscoe), thiaminmononitrat, riboflavin, spirulina powder (Spirulina platensis (Gomont) Geitler)” chlorella powder (Chlorella vulgaris Beyerinck [Beijerinck), copper sulphate, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin, pteroyl monoglutamic acid, humectant (glycerol), sodium molybdate, royal jelly, potassium iodide, D-biotin.
1 tablet: Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer with 5 mg ginsenosides
|Amount||% of RI*|
|Vitamin A||890 μg||111 %|
|Vitamin D||20 μg||400 %|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100 %|
|Vitamin K||75 μg||100 %|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||113 %|
|Thiamin (B1)||2,5 mg||227 %|
|Riboflavin (B2)||2,6 mg||186 %|
|Niacin||19 mg||119 %|
|Vitamin B6||5 mg||357 %|
|Folic acid||300 μg||150 %|
|Vitamin B12||6 μg||240 %|
|Biotin||150 μg||300 %|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100 %|
|Calcium||120 mg||15 %|
|Magnesium||57 mg||15 %|
|Iron||14 mg||100 %|
|Zinc||10 mg||100 %|
|Copper||0,4 mg||40 %|
|Manganese||2 mg||100 %|
|Selenium||55 μg||100 %|
|Chromium||56 μg||140 %|
|Molybdenum||75 μg||150 %|
|Iodine||135 μg||90 %|
*RI = Reference Intake
Do not exceed stated dose. Pregnant women and children under the age of 11 should consult a doctor or a health practitioner before taking dietary supplements. Keep out of reach of children. Dietary supplements should not replace a well-balanced diet.