Recommended use:. Use as a flavouring agent in foods or as an aromatic scent. Never use undiluted. Store in a cool place out of reach of children. Make sure the bottle is tightly closed.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local waste regulations.
Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree. It has a strong and fresh smell that reminds you of mint.
DANGER: Flammable liquid and vapor. Can be fatal if ingested and enters the airways. Causes skin irritation. May cause allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. Avoid inhalation of mist/vapour. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor immediately. DO NOT induce vomiting. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.